Install Kubernetes, kubectl on your development computer
December 2, 2020
kubectl, allows you to run commands against Kubernetes clusters. Use kubectl to deploy applications, inspect and manage cluster resources, and view logs.
In this post, learn how to install
kubectl, how to access the cluster, and the basic command you use to manage the cluster.
There are a lot of tools you can use. In this post, learn about:
- On Windows: Docker plus WSL
- On Ubuntu Linux: MicroK8s
- On desktops connected to Azure Kubernetes Service
- Bridge to Kubernetes for Visual Studio users
- Kind and Minikube to run cluster on your local development machine
Continue reading “Install Kubernetes, kubectl on your development computer”